Hello and welcome back.
Today's post is sharing my card for the new challenge at Colour Me...!
These colors are fabulous and I had such a fun time creating with them! I used new products from Pretty Pink Posh which are just amazing in every way!
The card base is Whisper White card stock from Stampin Up and cut to a standard size top folding card. I cut a slight smaller white piece and then die cut the right side with the new Stitched Borders 3 Dies and placed it on top of a green striped paper from an Echo Park 6x6 paper pad.
Next I die cut the new Stitched Banner Duo 2 out of some Melon Mambo card stock from Stampin Up to make the front of my shaker tag. I used the same striped paper as a backing to my shaker card.
The sentiment is from an Essentials by Ellen set and is heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Those beautiful sequins are new from Pretty Pink Posh and I personally have to say they are GORGEOUS!
I hope that my card has inspired you today to be creative and play along with our challenge. Please head over to the blog to see all of the amazing inspiration by the rest of the design team.
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
Please leave me a comment letting me know what you think and just to let me know you stopped by! The products used are listed and linked below. Have a great day!!