Hi friends! It's been a while since I've shared on my blog. We are busy around my household getting ready to move in a few weeks.
For today, I am sharing my card for the new Colour Me Card Challenge.
Tis the season for green as St. Patricks Day is right around the corner. I don't usually send out cards for that holiday so I decided to go another route with my card.
I love this older set from Lawn Fawn called On the Mend. It is a perfect stamp set for kids that aren't feeling well or even for an adult to make them smile. I cut a piece of Neenah Solar White card stock to a standard top folding card, a piece of Garden Green card stock slightly smaller than the base and embossed it with polka dots. Next I die cut the new Stitched Banner Duo from Pretty Pink Posh out of vellum and Pear Pizazz card stock.
I stamped the cute turtle in white embossing powder and melted it with my heat tool and popped him up using dimensionals on to the square. I also white heat embossed the sentiment to help it pop off the vellum piece.
I adhered everything to the card using my tape runner, sprinkled some Marshmallow sequins from Pretty Pink Posh around the card and called it a day! I know exactly who I'm sending this to and I know she will love it!
Hope you can carve out some time this week to play along with our challenge. It is open until next Monday so you still have plenty of time to get crafty!
Just a few rules to remember when playing:
- Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
Thanks for stopping by today! As always, the products used will be listed and linked below.
Have a great day!