It's time for another challenge at Colour Me...! and these colors are bright and beautiful.
I can't get enough of the all the new products from the newest Lawn Fawn release. I knew that for all of these bright colors I had to think Easter. It is right around the corner so it's only right. I reached for the new Eggstra Special Easter and my Copics.
I started with a top folding card base using Whisper White card stock from Stampin Up. I cut another piece slightly smaller and used an embossing folder with polka dots. Next I die cut a large banner flag from Lawn Fawn out of paper from their brand new 6x6 paper pad called Pint Sized Patterns Beachside. I added some white bakers twine thru the two holes at the top of the banner. Next I stamped the Easter basket out in some Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with my Copics and die cut the basket with my Big Shot. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink as I wanted a very crisp look. I added my Wink of Stella glitter marker to the eggs for some bling. The banner and basket were popped up on foam dimensionals.
It was a fun card to make and I love the simplicity of it. All of the colors together are beautiful.
I hope you can find some time to join us this week.
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
Please leave me a comment letting me know what you think as I love reading your comments. Also, stop by the Colour Me...! blog to see what the rest of the design team has created for you today! As always, the products used will be listed and linked below. Have a great day!