Today starts my first official post with the Colour Me Challenge blog. I have been playing along with this challenge for a long time so I am so excited to now be a part of the team.
The challenge for this week is Monochromatic - Perfect Plum.
I will say purple is not my favorite color. It's not even in my top five. So this was definitely a challenge for me. It took a while to figure out what I wanted to create but in the end I was very happy.
I threw caution to the wind and used as much purple as possible. Once I was all done it wasn't so bad and I actually really liked it! I love the way the white pops against the dark color.
The whales and the sentiment are from Lawn Fawn. I think this is just the cutest set ever. That sentiment just cracks me up. I said it my niece at least 10 times over Christmas vacation. We both laughed. Ok... maybe I just laughed but she enjoyed it too!
I hope that you will head over to the blog and check out the new design team and what everyone has created to inspire you today.
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!
As always, the products used will be listed and linked below. Please leave me a comment for your thoughts or if you have any questions. I love reading comments from my readers.
Have a great day! Happy Stampin,