Let's talk videos. You know those things you've never seen on my blog.... until NOW! Yes, I took the plunge and I filmed a video. Now you need a few things before you click on that play button.
1. The video you will watch is not professional.
2. I say the word "Um" far more times than needed.
3. It's obvious that I like to use my hands as a way to express myself when I talk.
4. I need to run not walk to learn how to edit videos.
5. You will have to watch the video sideways as that is the way it filmed and I can't figure out how to fix it. I do apologize if you get a neck cramp.
You will believe all the above once you watch the video. Hopefully, you will feel sorry for me and watch all the way to the end. Speaking of the end, you will hear a phone ring. It was my husband calling to tell me he couldn't find our oldest after school. I panicked for a minute and then realized that he had band practice until 5. See the pressure I'm under when I try and figure out something new and exciting. I forget things like my son.
All in all, I think I will take the plunge again and make another. I promise to make sure it's not sideways. I promise to leave my hands still and not say Um. Okay, who am I kidding, that will take some work.
Here is the picture of the finished shaker tag/card. They are so fun to make and even more fun to shake once you are done. It's the little things in a crafter's world that gets you excited.
This blog post will take the place of Tag 'Em Tuesday. I guess in some ways you could make this or something similar as a tag so it's not too far off the trail.
I do hope that this was helpful in some ways. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be more than happy to answer them.