Speaking of being productive... It's time for another challenge over at Dynamic Duos. It is Black Tie week and I just love these colors! I could not believe that I did not have a die cut or stamp of an umbrella so I turned my trusty Silhouette. It never lets me down and always has what I need.
The colors are Black & Melon Mambo with the option of Umbrellas and here is my card for you.
I've got to stop finishing cards after the sun has left us for the day. I just can't figure out the lighting when it is dark. It's frustrating to have the tools but not know how to use them properly.
Cardstock- SU Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Whisper White
Sentiment- See Ya Later stamp set coming soon in our Sale-A-Bration catalog
Umbrella & Boots- Silhouette cut file
White gel pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
I hope you will join us this week! If you need inspiration there is plenty from my Design Team friends. Head on over to their blogs and give them some love!
Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
Have a great day and happy stampin!