The challenge this week is so elegant to me. I had so much fun making my card. I was able to pull out some embossing powder and make things shiny. That always makes a girl happy. Shiny and silver!!
I will admit that I did panic a little when I looked in my paper stash and realized that I didn't have any Smoky Slate. Not even a scrap so that I could add it somewhere. I placed an order right away! Hee Hee! That's when I decided to just go with silver, black and white. You can never go wrong with those colors.
This card makes me smile. From the silver trees to the white snowflakes falling. It's just festive. If you ask me what I'm going to do with it I have no answer for you. I may add it as a decoration when I put my Christmas decor up. I have quite a bit of cards that I can do that with as I have made a lot of cards the past few months.
Hope this card inspired you to pull out your black and silver stuff and make a Christmas card. We would also love to see you join us at Dynamic Duos this week and show off your talent.
Check out the rest of my friends on the design team. Lots of talented ladies that I get to work with every week. I am a lucky girl!
Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
Looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful projects! All of you truly inspire me!
Have a wonderful day,