I found time to complete my card for this weeks challenge at Dynamic Duos. The colors are
I do love the color Midnight Muse. It took me forever to pick the color I loved the most to pair with it. A lot of colors seem to mix well. I ended up going with Pistachio Pudding. I wanted to do something that went with well for a Christmas theme because I wanted to use my new snowflake stamps and dies. I think it turned out quite well.
I love these snowflakes and see some fun projects for Christmas in the very near future. I also love the way the clear embossing powder looks on the Midnight Muse and Pistachio Pudding papers. It turned out well for a very quick card that I threw together so I could get back to shopping and to the family.
Please check out my fellow design team members and their awesome creations for this week.....
Our challenge ends on Thursdays at Noon (PDT). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively. Thank you.
Looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful projects! All of you truly inspire me!
Have a wonderful day,